1988｜油彩畫布 Oil on canvas
65x91 cm 30 P
Chang studied painting under Ishikawa Kinichiro while he was in high school, In 1929, he went to Japan to study at the Kawabata Painting Institute and Hongoo Art Insititure. Chang returned to Taiwan in 1938 and joined the Taiyang Fine Arts Association. But a year later he withdrew to from the MOUVE Paint's Association. Chang Taught Western paintings at the Amoy Fine Arts College in China and Taiwan National College of Arts.